Monday, June 25, 2012

Oh, Boy!

"Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life!" - Albert Einstein



The great thing about family is they're there for it all...  They see you at your worst (hello, 3rd Grade JL with your ratty perm and pre-braces buck teeth), offer love and support through your unimaginable, and then, thankfully, in the good times, celebrate your life highlights.  Last weekend, my aunt Marsha and cousins, Emily, Kelly, and Molly hosted a shower to celebrate one of the greatest life highlights yet - my baby boy!  


The cake alone was celebration enough.  Two pieces for me,
thank you very much.  :)
It was so incredibly sweet of them to have a party for me, and I had such an amazing time!  Huge thanks to friends who attended.  Tripp now has some super cute gear and a carseat (yay! it's now legal for us to bring him home).  
My niece, Hannah, is ready to meet her little
cousin!
From left: Emily, me, Molly, Kelly, and Marsha


I <3 my family.  Tripp and I are lucky ducks.

1 comment: