Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Lately...

"The sooner I fall behind, the more time I have to catch up."  - Unknown

Okay, so you know how some days you just don't feel like cleaning the house?  You get preoccupied, and before you know it, your house is a disaster, and at that point, you are too overwhelmed to accomplish anything.  That's kind of what happened to me with this whole blogging thing.  I moved to Tupelo (and moved in with my in-laws), found out I was preggers (it's a BOY!), and lost my sweet daddy...  I didn't know where to start!  So, I'm hopping back on the wagon and trying my hand at blogging once again because let's face it, I am unemployed, live with my in-laws, and have a ton of time on my hands.  :)

So, stay tuned as I now explore becoming a mother, buying a house, looking for a job, spending copious amounts of time with my wonderful family, and coping with great loss.  My, how life can change in 3 short months!






No comments:

Post a Comment