Monday, October 22, 2012

Crib Training Update

Ahhhh... He has finally made the big transition to the crib! All it took was Grandma D-D coming to the rescue with a mobile that lights up, spins monkeys around, and plays Bach. It doesn't match my nursery, and for all of two seconds, I cringed at the primary colors that blinded me and the rainforest animals that clearly didn't match my nursery theme, but hey, whatever gets the job done, right?  Did you hear that sound? It's a huge sigh of relief made by yours truly!

Behold the Fisher Price Rainforest Mobile!

Did I mention he is also sleeping 8 hours now?  When Tripp sleeps, Mommy sleeps, and when Mommy sleeps, everybody in the house is happier.  :)

Yep, that's my child sleeping in his crib!  I love my baby monitor by the way... it's Motorola.
Is he not the SWEETEST thing when he's sleeping?!

No comments:

Post a Comment