Monday, August 13, 2012

Approaching the Finish Line...

I will not cause pain without allowing something new to be born, says the Lord.  Isaiah 66:9

Well, my friends, we are officially nearing the finish line...like steps from the finish line.  {Don't mind the racing metaphor...  I've had Olympic fever.  So much so that I dreamed Usain Bolt helped deliver Baby.}  But I digress.  I can count now down the days versus the weeks and months (the countdown is at 2 days, by the way).  Baby Boy isn't super eager to enter the world on his own, so he is being evicted on Wednesday morning!

Thankfully, my "To Do's Before I'm Due" have dwindled down to near nothing.  Our bags are packed.  The car seat is installed.  Everything baby is Drefted.  All essential baby products have been bought.  Even LuLu has had a bath.  

So, now we wait, but I'll leave you with this little jewel of a family photo...



I'm not so sure what's shocking...  that we're having a baby? I mean, we've had a whole eight and a half months to adjust to that idea.  Is he shocked that I'm so big?  Maybe that's it.  

And here is our last photo as a family of 3...


 I imagine LuLu will long for these days very soon!  :)

Next post, Davis and I will be PARENTS!  Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment