Sunday, October 16, 2011

One Year Later...

"A wedding is a party, not a performance.  If at the end of the day you are married to the one that you love, then everything went perfectly." - Anonymous


And perfectly ours went.


Last weekend, Davis and I celebrated our first anniversary.  Naturally, we spent it hanging deer stands and hunting, but that's a whole 'nother blog post.  Can you believe it's been a year?  It seriously seems like yesterday.  It's funny because people tell you to take it all in, enjoy every moment, and so on and so forth, and I tried - I really did.  But still, it was over in a blink of an eye. Time flies when you're having fun, right?  Thank goodness for modern technology and videographers.



my favorite photograph...  taken after I tried to kiss Davis
before the preacher told Davis to "kiss the bride"


Never again will all of our favorite people (minus Jeffrey, Davis's little brother) all be in the same place (or under the same tent) at the same time ever again.  It was so special and so lovely that I smile when I remember.  So, happy anniversary to my wonderful husband, and thank you to all our loved ones who made our day, a year ago, so very magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment